Monday, August 10, 2009

Sites That Pay for Referrals

Before I start, I just wanted to give a quick update. I got to my hotel today, only to find that they did not have free Wi Fi. I found a little cafe nearby (where I am now), but the connection is extremely slow. It took me forever to even get to my email! I'll keep on the look-out for another Wi Fi location, but I may not be posting as much as planned for this week. Thanks for understanding.

Now, on to the good stuff! Today I thought I'd give you guys some sites (most of which I've discussed elsewhere) that are willing to pay you for referring other new members! Also, stay tuned to my blog for updates to the list and ideas for getting more referrals. Here's the list:

Survey Savvy
Say Nation
HCD Surveys (New members also get a $1 bonus for signing up through someone else's referral link!)

Cash Crate
Deal Barbie Pays
My Flipper Cash
Send Earnings
Deal Barbie Pays Fast

Swagbucks (I'll write more about this great site in another post, very soon!)

My next post will include a list of tips for getting lots of referrals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
counter for blogspot