Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Scour News

Some unfortunate news. Scour is switching from their current points system (for Visa giftcards) to sweepstakes entries. They're calling it an "upgrade" but I think it's pretty safe to say that it's the exact opposite. All points will have to be cashed out by the end of the month, or else they'll be worthless. This part is especially upsetting since so many people, myself included, will not be able to earn enough points to cash out by then.

I'm still hoping that there's a slight chance that they will change their minds due to all of the negative comments posted on Scour's official blog. Nobody is happy about this. I would think that many people would just stop using Scour all together if this change is made. There really wouldn't be much to make it stand out anymore. I think it would be a really dumb move.

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I hate it too. I commented about it on their blog as well!

    I think it's utterly ridiculous and I really hope they change their minds or else I think I'm leaving Scour. I don't like hoping to win something. I like knowing that I will eventually win something. No matter how long it takes.

    Luck isn't my strong suit :/

    TriNi @ make money online free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with Scour, but I avoid most sites that use a sweepstakes system. I'm trying to earn money, NOT a chance at winning money.

    ReplyDelete

 
counter for blogspot