Saturday, August 8, 2009

Paid to Talk About What's Cool

For the past week I've been trying out two new programs that pay you to tell them what's hot right now. They're basically, word-of-mouth programs. So far, I really enjoy them both. They're fun and involve a lot of social networking.

BzzAgent
This is my favorite out of the two. There are so many different ways to earn points, which make you eligible to get free samples and products to try. Social networking is a big part of it, I even got to promote this blog a little bit! I haven't gotten an opportunity to try an products yet, but I've heard very good things about it from many people.

Buzzsponge
This one includes a paid survey component, but the main part is where you simply write a sentence or two about whatever is a hot topic for you at the time. Then people can discuss it and rate it. All of this gets you points.

I'm only just starting out with these, but I will definitely keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
counter for blogspot