Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MySurvey

MySurvey is another great paid survey panel that I have not reviewed in much detail, yet. So here is my review:

I really love this panel! Their surveys aren't as frequent as some other sites, but they do pay well. Once you reach 1000 points (equal to $10), you can request pay-out for either cash or various merchandise. You can reach this payout very easily.

They were also the first panel to send me a paid product test! I got to try out a new bag of chips and then take a paid survey about them. It was really easy and fun!

Teens can join as well, since you only need to be 14 to sign-up. And they do send surveys for each member of the family, as well.

Overall, this is another paid survey panel that I highly recommend. To sign-up, click here: MySurvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
counter for blogspot