Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Getting Paid Via Paypal

Lately, I'm just in love with Paypal! It's like an old pair of jeans. You dig into the pockets and discover cash you didn't even know you had. The other day, I logged into Paypal and found that I had $30, which I did not expect. And it's so much more convenient than getting checks in the mail, since you can easily transfer the money right into your bank account without even getting out of your seat!

Now, most of you probably already knew all of this, to some extent. But did you realize how many opportunities there are for you to earn online and have it deposited directly into your Paypal account?

Two survey panels that I was recently paid by are the Zandl Group and Opinion Place. They're a bit different than other survey panels. For one, it seems like almost everyone qualifies for their surveys as they are rather general in nature. Also, you don't have to reach a minimum payout. They pay you after each survey you complete. I should also note that they both paid me really well.

Zandl Group paid me a whopping $10 for a pretty fun survey about my favorite products. It took about 30-45 minutes to complete.

Opinion Place paid me $3 for one survey and $3.75 for another. Each took me about 15-30 minutes to complete.

I highly recommend both panels.

For more Paypal earning opportunities, check my GPT Reviews. All, except Cash Crate pay via Paypal.
Also check out my Paid to Click Reviews.

If you don't already have an account, you can sign up for Paypal here.

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone in this. When I have a steady job, I forget all about my PayPal account. When I'm unemployed, I start checking all my hidey-holes for cash :-). When I got laid off recently, I was surprised to find that I still had $12 in my PayPal account, $5 in my mTurk account, and $65 in ChaCha money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah it's like Christmas when that happens! I'm sorry to hear about your job though. Seems like we're all going through that lately. Hopefully, the economy will start getting back on track soon.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete

 
counter for blogspot