Monday, July 20, 2009

My First Squidoo Lens

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Squidoo, it's an online community where you get paid to produce content, in the form of "lenses". A lens is basically a miniature webpage about any subject you want. But you don't have to have any special skills to create one! All of the coding is done for you, you just have to add content, such as writing and images.

I actually joined awhile ago, but I finally got around to creating my first lens last night! I definitely would have done it sooner if I had known it would be this easy! I'm addicted now! I'm already working on more. It's really fun to play around with all the widgets and special features that they offer. I think I might still do this even if I wasn't getting paid!

Here is my first lens: Work at Home...I Do It!
If you like it please comment and rate it! Thanks :)

Here is the link to start earning yourself: Join Squidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
counter for blogspot