Sunday, July 26, 2009

Over 70 Ideas for Working at Home!

I just had to make a separate post for this because it's the most comprehensive article I've written on the subject.

See the lens here: Work at Home Ideas

If you find it helpful, please rate it (if you're a member of Squidoo) or spread the word! I really appreciate it!

Basically, this lens discusses various work at home jobs categorized by the personality, skills, and interests that go best with each job. It also lists many ideas for home-based businesses. Additionally, I've included various resources for making these ideas a reality.

It took me almost a week to compile all the information to write this, so it's very detailed. Anyway, I worked really hard on it and I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow , you gave so many ways on how one can earn money even while at home. great job and nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article. Interesting ideas. I actually learned something.

    Work from home

    ReplyDelete

 
counter for blogspot