- Open up a new email account just for surveys. This way you won’t be overwhelmed with email and you won’t accidentally mark surveys as spam.
- Join around 5-10 survey sites to begin with. If you join more than that it might be too tough to handle while you’re still starting out. If you join less, you won’t make as much money considering a lot of sites send out surveys only once a month or less.
- Fill out any offered profiles. Although they are usually not paid, they allow you to qualify for more surveys so you don’t waste your time.
- Always be completely honest when filling out surveys.
- Check your email fairly often as some surveys fill up very quickly.
- Read all instructions carefully since most surveys do not allow you to use the back button.
- Don’t rush through surveys, as many will sneak in a question to make sure you are paying attention.
- Pay attention to patterns you notice with each survey site. If you are not qualifying for any surveys with one site, consider ending your membership so you can focus your time on other survey sites.
Spotlight On: PandaProfits
1 year ago