- Go to the sites offer page and find an offer that sounds interesting.
- Read the instructions listed. Many of them are self-explanatory, but I’ll give some explanations later for those that might not be so clear.
- Click on the link to open the survey. Do NOT click on the “submit” or “mark as pending” link. These come in later. I’m talking about the title or picture of the offer.
- Fill out the first two pages or so completely and with 100% accurate information.
- Now you’ll come to a series of offers. They will all have the option to skip or say no. You are not obligated to fill out any of them.
- However, if the instructions for the offer say: “Complete the survey and registration on the first two pages. Participate in 1 or more sponsored offer(s) that you are interested in during the registration and click on 2 offers in the rewards section.” Then, when you get to the part where there is one offer per page, click yes on just one of them and fill it out. (Make SURE you read the terms first. Only fill out something that is free of charge and that you are comfortable with.)
- Continue skipping through the rest of the offers. On some pages there will be a list of yes or no’s. Click no to all but one. When you get to the next page it will come up again and you will be able to skip this offer.
- When you are finished you will reach a page that says something along the lines of “Final Steps.” There will be a list of offers often titled “Silver Offers” or something like that. Click on two of them and you are done. (Note: It’s best not to exit out of them for a while, especially the Final Steps page.)
- Open the email address you used for the offer and check for any confirmation emails. There will not always be any, but if there are it will say something about confirming or verifying in the subject line. Make sure to open them and click on the link.
- Wait about 30 seconds, then go back to the GPT site and click the “submit” or “mark as pending” button.
- Congratulations! You just completed your first offer!
Spotlight On: PandaProfits
1 year ago