- DO create multiple email addresses.This is simple and free using Gmail.
- DON’T ever use the same email address more than once for offers from the same company.The companies pay for unique leads, so they will not credit you if they already have your email address.
- DO check the email you used on an offer afterwards. Some will only credit if you click on the link in a confirmation email.
- DON’T use your primary email address on any offers.You will be spammed.
- DON’T use the Gmail dot trick.This includes any kind of email address with a dot in the middle (ie: email@example.com).While this used to work with offers, most offers no longer accept it at all.
- DON’T use disposable email addresses.
- DO make sure that you have cookies enabled in your browser, including third-party cookies.
- DO clear your cookies and your cache between each and every offer.This makes you look like a new user so you are more likely to receive credit.It also makes offers approve much faster.
- DO consider downloading CCleaner. This is a free program that clears your cookies with the click of a button.It also clears many more cookies than if you are to clear them manually.When I first downloaded it, it showed me cookies from more than a year ago that were still on my computer despite manual removal.
- DON’T ever clear your cookies in the middle of an offer.
- DO use 100% truthful and valid information on all offers.
- DON’T use voicemail-only numbers.
- DO keep track of what offers you have completed if you are doing more than one GPT site.You can only complete an offer ONCE.
- DO take your time on offers.Some are now timed to make sure you don’t go through them too quickly.
- DON’T use Roboform.This is no longer accepted by most offers, as it makes you look like a bot.
- DO leave your browser open for at least 30 seconds after finishing.
- DON’T complete too many offers at once.Many people say you shouldn’t have more than 5 offers in your pending list at the same time.Wait for some to credit before continuing.
- DON’T have more than one offer from the same company in your pending list at the same time.Personally, I don’t complete offers from the same company on the same day even.
Two last things: DO check back here often, as I am always adding more tips and tricks! DON’T hesitate to contact me with any questions!